ECLIPSE -Exploring the Current Landscape of Intravenous Infusion Practices & Errors- was a research project funded by NIHR (2014-2017) studying medication practices with infusion devices, to document the variety of existing practices and deliver recommendations for best practice in different situations. More details are available on the project website and on the NIHR site (including the research protocol).
- Rewards Placement can Determine Engagement in Apps June 12, 2021
- Focusing during online lectures June 10, 2021
- Funded PhD studentship in HCI: Designing the Teaching Experience for Spreadsheets May 21, 2021
- A Special Interest Group on Designed and Engineered Friction in Interaction April 30, 2021
- The great remote work experiment – what happens next? March 27, 2021
Academic life Academic skills Attention COVID19 Crowdwork Digital Epiphanies Distraction Email Fake commute HCI Human error Immersion Insight Interruption Leadership Media interview Personal Task Management PhD studentship Planning Procrastination Reading Recovery Reflection Remote education Remote work Self control Surveillance Talk Teamwork Video Videogames Wellbeing Work Work life balance Writing Writing retreat