ECLIPSE -Exploring the Current Landscape of Intravenous Infusion Practices & Errors- was a research project funded by NIHR (2014-2017) studying medication practices with infusion devices, to document the variety of existing practices and deliver recommendations for best practice in different situations. More details are available on the project website and on the NIHR site (including the research protocol).
- The great remote work experiment – what happens next? Podcast March 27, 2021
- A review of ecological momentary interventions for mental health March 8, 2021
- Media interview: Deutsche Welle TV News February 22, 2021
- Media interview: CBS News February 22, 2021
- Media interview: ‘If you switch off, people think you’re lazy’: demands grow for a right to disconnect from work February 10, 2021
Academic life Attention COVID19 Crowdwork Digital Epiphanies Distraction Email Fake commute HCI Human error Immersion Insight Interruption Leadership Media interview Personal Task Management Planning Procrastination Reading Recovery Reflection Remote work Self control Surveillance Talk Teamwork Video Videogames Wellbeing Work Work life balance Writing Writing retreat