Dr Marta Cecchinato was interviewed by Deutsche Welle TV News , Germany’s international broadcaster on their show ‘The Day’ about our work on work-life balance during the pandemic.
Media interview: Deutsche Welle TV News
- Rewards Placement can Determine Engagement in Apps June 12, 2021
- Focusing during online lectures June 10, 2021
- Funded PhD studentship in HCI: Designing the Teaching Experience for Spreadsheets May 21, 2021
- A Special Interest Group on Designed and Engineered Friction in Interaction April 30, 2021
- The great remote work experiment – what happens next? March 27, 2021
Academic life Academic skills Attention COVID19 Crowdwork Digital Epiphanies Distraction Email Fake commute HCI Human error Immersion Insight Interruption Leadership Media interview Personal Task Management PhD studentship Planning Procrastination Reading Recovery Reflection Remote education Remote work Self control Surveillance Talk Teamwork Video Videogames Wellbeing Work Work life balance Writing Writing retreat